The planned calendar for 2023 can be found here.
Monthly Meeting held at 7.00pm on the 4th Monday of the Month except for December at the Mt Waverley Community Centre Miller Crescent, Mt Waverley. This is directly opposite the Mt Waverley Station. The new format is a sit and sew meeting with an occasional guest speaker plus general business of the group and a Show and Tell of members’ work. Visitors are welcome. Entry is $4 to cover costs.
- Quilters on High – 2nd Wednesday 10am – 3pm – Glen Iris Valley Recreation Club, 260 – 270 High Street Rd, Mt Waverley. Sit and sew format, BYO lunch and includes a Hand Quilting Clinic. Visitors welcome. Entry $3.
- Scrapaholics – 3rd Wednesday 10am – 3pm – Glen Iris Valley Recreation Club, 260 – 270 High Street Rd, Mt Waverley. The challenge is to use up your scraps. Ongoing projects are designed to assist with this goal, but somehow the scrapbox never empties. BYO lunch, visitors welcome. Entry $3.
- Bellfield Belles – the Tuesday after the Monthly Meeting – 10am – 3pm – Bellfield House, 6 Mount St Glen Waverley. BYO hand sewing and lunch. Visitors welcome. Entry $3.
- Applique Special Interest Group – 1st Thursday – 12.30pm – 3.30pm – Bellfield House, 6 Mount St, Glen Waverley. Support for applique lovers including tips and tricks. Visitors welcome. Entry $3.
- Waverley Moderns – 4th Sunday – 10.30am – 4pm – Wadham House, Wadham Parade, Mount Waverley. BYO mug, lunch, machine/hand sewing project. Visitors welcome. Entry $3.
- Night Owls – 2nd Monday – 7.30pm – 10pm – Bellfield House, 6 Mount St, Glen Waverley. An informal chat and sew night ideal for new members to get to know each other and some oldies. Visitors welcome. BYO mug. Entry $3.
- Waverley Art Quilters – 2nd Tuesday – 7.30 – 9.30 – Bellfield House, 6 Mount St, Glen Waverley. This group has a focus on contemporary and explorative quilting methods. Visitors welcome. Entry $3.
Small groups of members get together regularly in each others homes. Some of these groups have been meeting since the beginning of Waverley Patchworkers, others are quite new. New members are assisted in forming or joining a friendship group if they wish.